EMPLOYMENT: PAID AND VOLUNTEER
Cambridge Area EMS is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
We are also interested in further discussions with:
- State of Wisconsin Licensed Emergency Medical Responder
- State of WI Licensed Emergency Medical Technician
- State of WI Licensed EMT-Intermediate Technician
- State of WI Licensed Advanced EMT
- Driver Only (no state license required)
- Individuals trained and licensed as RN
- Individuals already enrolled in a technical college EMT course.
- Individuals interested in obtaining more information about training requirements.
- Individuals with out-of-state EMT licenses
- Professional training opportunities
- Competitive pay (part-time paid employees)
- Flexible scheduling
- Attend EMS meetings/monthly training
- Comply with the Cambridge Area EMS:
- Medical Protocols
- Standard Operating Guidelines.
- Comply with State Rules and Regulations
For more information, contact Bob Salov by email at email@example.com or via phone at (608) 423-3511 or review, complete, and submit the following CAEMS Applications.
Thank you for your interest.